Our school kitchen reopens tomorrow, Tuesday, 1st September. To allow for as much spacing and as little movement as possible, the following new procedures will be in place:
- Only those taking dinners will be allowed into the dining hall and will be seated in their Social/Class bubble. (Nursery Pupils will be served in their own classroom.)
- Pupils taking dinner must do so for the whole week, (or all days they are in school until we are operating a full week)
- Pupils will remain seated and dinner supervisors will bring dinners to the table.
- Kitchen and supervisory staff will be wearing visors and/or masks.
- Doors and windows will be open to allow as much ventilation as possible through the dining hall.
Please check back to the website/social media channels for a post on the 21st of August for September’s menu. As far as possible the menu will remain unchanged but please be aware that from time to time changes have to be made, when deliveries don’t arrive on time.
Please note we are unaware of any change to the cost of school dinners, it remains we believe at £2.60/day for P1-P7 Pupils and £2.50/day for Nursery Pupils. Please place payment into a sealed envelope clearly marked with child’s/children’s names and classes, this should be given to the class teacher, parents and/or children are not permitted into the Office.
Thank you for your co-operation,
P Mc Donnell (Principal)