I feel compelled to inform you that the stance taken re closure by the NI Executive has not changed since my last communication with you, this continues to place school staff in a very difficult position.
As previously communicated I do not have the authority to definitively close the school until told to do so by the relevant authorities. I can only reiterate if you feel uncomfortable with the prospect of continuing to send your children to school and compromise any underlying health issues which may exist within your family circle then please keep your children at home. There will be no absence recorded against any child whose parents have decided to opt out of school at this worrying time.
I will continue to keep you informed if and when things change.
Peter Mc Donnell