It it is with great regret and disappointment that we have to postpone Sunday’s event due to the weather. It will now be on Sunday 25th of March, 1pm-3pm. The event is at present completely sold out. If this new date does not suit those with tickets, you will be given a full refund and your tickets will be offered to those on the reserve list. Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.