UPDATED: Notice Of Industrial Action Planned for Thursday, 16th November
I wish to advise you that the school has been notified by four non-teaching trade unions, Unison, Unite, NIPSA and GMB that members across the organisation are being called to take part in strike action on Thursday, 16th November in relation to a trade dispute linked to the EA Pay and Grading Review.
- School transport (yellow bus service) will not be available on Thursday.
- No classroom assistants will be available until after 11am on this date.
- The Nursery will open at 11.00am.
- The Learning Support Unit will open at 11.00am.
- Individual children in receipt of allocated assistance will not have provision until 11am. If you as a parent/guardian are concerned about this situation you may consider co-ordinating your child’s start time with that of the assistants.
- There will be no school dinners provided. All children attending school should take a packed lunch.
- School office closed until 10.45am.
Scheduled after-school activities will run as normal.
Any child impacted by industrial action by not being able to attend school, will be marked present.
P Mc Donnell