P1 Induction

Dear Parents

As you may already be aware, some of our classes have been compromised as a result of positive cases of Covid 19.  Unfortunately, we have been advised by the Public Health Agency to postpone all contact within and outside class/school bubbles.  As a result, we are left with no option but to cancel all P1 Induction meetings next week.  We hope to rearrange these meetings before the academic year begins, if it is safe to do so.

Thank you for your co-operation and understanding,

E. McCann & S. McCann