Postponed Nursery Induction Day

For the Attention of the parents for our September intake.
Dear Parents,

As you may be aware the Nursery staff and pupils are isolating due to confirmed cases of Covid within this years group.  Following a risk assessment it is deemed safer to postpone Mondays planned induction meeting. You will shortly receive a letter clarifying how we will proceed with induction days.  Please share this news with any other Nursery parents who may not be on social media.   I know this is disappointing but we have to act in the best interest of the community.  Should you need any information or if you have any concerns please phone the school or contact me on
Thank you for your understanding.


Paula Byrne