A reminder for P7 Parents that our “Transition Programme Workshop” for P7 Pupils and their Parents runs this Wednesday, 14th June @ 3:15pm.
This programme is delivered by REIMS, and a brief outline of the content of the workshops is given below.
Parent & Child Workshop: 3:15 – 4:45 pm (in P7 Classroom Block)
• Minimum Stress Transition – Moving from primary to post-primary school
• Boundaries – exploring the changing dynamic in families as pre-teens gain independence
Child only Workshop: during the school day
• Exploring New Friendships – Who do I make friends with?
• Understanding and dealing with Stress, Anxiety & Depression
• Communication – How do I get along with the people closest to me?